While the first quarter had a strong momentum and noticeable increases, the 2nd quarter remains to be seen. However, with over 30 years of industry experience in a variety of market conditions, The Melanie Hunt Team is prepared and ready to go to work for you. Contact us for up to the minuet information and real estate assistance.
- 75,052 Texas homes were sold in Q1-2020, a 7% increase from 2019-Q1.
- Median sales price for Texas homes was $241,500, a 5.1% increase from 2019-Q1.
- Monthly housing inventory in Texas decreased 0.5 months to 3.0 months of inventory in 2020-Q1 compared to 3.5 months in the same quarter last year.
- Active listings decreased 8.9% year-over-year to 91,363 listings in 2020-Q1.
- Texas homes spent an average of 67 days on the market in 2020-Q1.
The market data was provided by Metrotex association of Realtors